BK 13065 AZGT
The exciting new Sky-Watcher SynScan™ Alt-Azimuth GoTo Mount is a precision engineered instrument that will allow you to easily find and enjoy viewing night sky treasures, such as Planets, Nebulae, Star Clusters, Galaxies and much more. The SynScan™ AZ hand control allows you point your telescope at a specific object, or even tour the night sky at the touch of a button! The user-friendly menu system allows automatic slewing to over 42,900+ objects. Even an inexperienced astronomer can master its variety of features in a few observing sessions.
Combined with telescope OTA’s of proven high quality, these Superb Packages are all you need to explore the Universe to your heart’s content!
• SynScan™ Database: Total 42,900+ Objects, including Complete M, NGC, IC & SAO Catalogues
• Alignment Method: Two-star or Brightest star alignment
• Pointing Accuracy Enhancement (PAE) feature
• Unknown Object Identification feature
• Pointing Accuracy up to 10 arc min
• Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar
• Slewing Speeds: 1.0x, 2.0x, 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, 400x, 500x, 600x, 800x
• Tracking Mode: Dual Axis Tracking
• Quiet Operation
• Motor Type & Resolution: DC Servo Motors. Resolution 0.8923 arc sec or 1,452,425 steps/rev
• PC Compatible: can be used with popular Planetarium Software.
• SynScan Handset Firmware upgradeable via the Internet
• Power Requirement: 12v DC Power Supply (Tip Positive) or AA Batteries (not supplied)